BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I plan on coming up to shoot for you all this season. I don't seem to see the 2006 WMRC schedule though, can anyone slap me and point it out to me?

·
Got Hammer?
5,552 Posts
http://wmrc.ca/event-schedule.html

Race Dates for 2006

April 16 - Practice #1
April 17 - Race Race #1
May 22 (Victoria Day) - Race Round #2
June 26 - Practice #2
July 3 (Canada Day Weekend) - Race Round #3
Aug 5 (BC Day Weekend) - Practice #3
Aug 6 (BC Day Weekend) - Race Round #4
Sept 9 - Practice #4
Sept 10 - Race Round #5
Sept 23 - Practice #5
Sept 24 - Race Round #6

See you out there. Make sure to check with one of the exec for a map of where you're ok to shoot. :D

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
you gotta love the race/practice both on the weekend.

Huge thanks to SCCBC for hooking us up with great dates,

Hoepfully some of the guys that previously raced and practiced with us will come back for a few laps?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great! Thanks for the info!

Now i just need to figure out the remaining details, like how to best get there and where to stay. Guess I will be seeing some of you soon!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
BBones said:
Great! Thanks for the info!

Now i just need to figure out the remaining details, like how to best get there and where to stay. Guess I will be seeing some of you soon!
I would stay in Abbotsford in one on Sumas way, couple of hotels are nice, lots of places close by, Tim Hortons (Americans love it), other restaurants and stuff, and its like 10 minutes from the track!

Come up the 5, get of at Bellingham, take the Guide Merridian to Sumas/Huntingdon border crossing, and then just head north for about 15 minutes and you are at the track!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quick question. The first practice and race of the season is on a Sunday/Monday and not Saturday/Sunday?

·
AKA Newfie Girl
2,321 Posts
BBones said:
Quick question. The first practice and race of the season is on a Sunday/Monday and not Saturday/Sunday?

Sunday Monday

Lots of info on our site and forum too if need be. Clicky is below.

·
Shiftless clutcher
2,738 Posts
Newfie Girl said:
Stay at the Best Western on Lougheed Hwy: http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=62103 Its like 3 mins from the track, which is nice when you need to be there at 6:30am. A lot of us hunker down there for the double headers and we have a blast. Hot tub, pool, lounge and so close. Ask for the racer discount, its about $118CDN a night I think?
Hey, I thought everyone was going to sleep over at your condo?!:rockon :laughing

·
Still defying gravity...
2,853 Posts
BBones said:
ok, sunday monday it is. No skin off my nose.

See you all in a few weeks!

Not sure about the States, but Easter Monday is a holiday here... hence, race day :thumbup

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Thumper 8 said:
Not sure about the States, but Easter Monday is a holiday here... hence, race day :thumbup
Not for everyone. Friday is the stat for most Canadians. Some have to work monday!:laughing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts