BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics from today, i have plenty more. I will be giving a cd to andrea.

·
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
couple more

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
Great pics Sat! Did anyone get hurt (I hope not)?? I see there were a couple of crashes... it turned out to be not too bad a day, although it was cold. brrrrr

·
AKA Newfie Girl
2,321 Posts
Thanks for coming Sat! You had a great seat in the afternoon! Lots of *minor* carnage today. You guys that race in the rain sure are brave!!

·
Why me?
875 Posts
You missed my good side on the blue gixxer. I look better falling to the right side. One more pic for the hall of shame. It's getting pretty crammed in there. Had a good time. Would like to thank Debbie and the crew (Bez) for picking up the bike once again. I swear I heard him saying how picking up my new gixxer is way easier than the last ones.

·
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yah he did says that, said your shit was light.. and i actually have 4 or 5 pics of you sliding! I will be there on monday, i'll have a cd ready for Andrea.

i shoot with 20d and 24-70mm i need to get a 400mm lens soon.

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
nice pics Sat. i agree these guys and some girls are pretty brave to ride in the rain like that. i cringed a few times watchin them in the corners. it was my first time wacthing this kinda stuff, and man my throttle hand was getting itchy. on the other hand i met this hot chick with glasses on in the bleachers, wtf was her name now,brb........................ oh yeah she said it was Ohhnnndreeea.:laughing , but seriously you guys got me thinking wtf am i doing wasting my time on the street.:thumbup

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
i let the girl loose in me on the 125 friday,i gotta say it was fucking fun as all hell!first time on track in 7 yrs,makes me wish i had more money.i'd get back out there again. gotta thank all the workers who sat in the pissing rain and made sure we didnt hit that noce oil spill in t 1.

i just need some repsectable gear now..awell it wont make me any quicker..or will it :)

let me know if ya have any pics of me sat,ill scoupem up.

j

5thgear said:
Who were the chicks on the 2 strokes ?

·
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey J1K, let me know what bike is it the #180?? I will be giving all the pics to Andrea and u guys can bug her, not like she has anything better to do, lol!!

just let me know what bike and what u were wearing(maybe sexy leathers???) and i'll look and see what i got.
ltr powerrangers!

·
Addicted to two wheels
2,615 Posts
Good pics Sat! I think 3 or 4 people went down were I planted. I wonder if some of that previous oil spill wondered down across the track.

As CJLF said, I think i'll change the equation too

Bernie+Wet track+160+hp+DOT tires= No go. (Bring out the ZX6)

I rode so much faster on the 6 with rain tires. I shouldn't have tempted fate one more time on the ten. Gotta get my mind in the game.

BTW: AWESOME work by the track marshals. Debbie, Jerry, Ted, Stef, Jayson and the rest of the crew that were out the whole day in the rain. I was good piece of mind having you there.

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
I worked 4 with my buddy Ted and we had a hoot! At lunch Ted commented on how fast the morning had went. The afternoon was just as fast. So in our little world it was a 3hr day. No sweat!

And what is this about rain? It was wet but come on boys and girls that was nothing near as bad as it could have been. Remember we live in a rain forest...

We'll be back for more of Troy's days as work allows.

Oh and we had a blast. You guys and girls all put on a great show. The students did well from our vantage point. My only question is to the dude on the Motard that kept standing up on the straight leading to turn four. What's that all about?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts