BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics of us attending the Herrling Island Poker Run on March 5. I am a new inductee into the dirt-lover's club, and had an awesome time and workout yesterday. Thanks to Bill for the bike rental and to Holly for letting me "tag-along". It was great to meet new people, and to try a new aspect of the motorcycling sport. Man, Holly's friend Annie can kick some serious butt on her bike, should have heard the guys talking about getting spanked on the trails by her!! I now have to save up for a dirt bike!! :rockon

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Dirtbikes will be joining the garage after the cruiser.

·
West Koots, I'm here....
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I've bought all my gear, now just need the bike. I have decided on a TTR230, which I'll get Bill to do a street mod to, so that I can take it on the roads (and legally on logging roads!). Can't wait to hit the dirt again, so many places to explore!!

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
flyfishinwoman said:
Well, I've bought all my gear, now just need the bike. I have decided on a TTR230, which I'll get Bill to do a street mod to, so that I can take it on the roads (and legally on logging roads!). Can't wait to hit the dirt again, so many places to explore!!
hey Janet congrats, on getting a dirtbike. its great to see more women getting into this area of riding. i'm sure we will all get together one of these days and check out some cool places:)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I didn't know any ladies went on these trips! Next time I'm off and its posted up with the rentals, Bluballz and I are definitely in!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts