BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right on a new place to take up the rest of the free hours of my night. Great to see the site of to a good start and I must say I am impressed:cool

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
great site guys, i'm honoured to be invited to be one of the first group of members:D

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Human said:
:tredmill <~ Adam is this icon for Bruce ? :D:D
No, I saw it, and I immeditetly loved it. I felt like that little smilie guy does workin' on the site all day today. :knife

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
If you want a real interesting icon, I have in my possesion an icon of a spanking monkey! ;) Seriously! It is used quite a bit on a Fireblades board I visit whenver someone posts pics of hot women and wicked bikes--not suitable for youngins though....

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
vrecksler said:
If you want a real interesting icon, I have in my possesion an icon of a spanking monkey! ;) Seriously! It is used quite a bit on a Fireblades board I visit whenver someone posts pics of hot women and wicked bikes--not suitable for youngins though....
I don't think we'll have a lot of 'em youngin's here ... I will re-organize the smililes with some cooler ones soon.. you just wait and see. :devillook

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
bl1tz said:
anyone notice sbn is dead now?
everyone's over here
Kinda weird....most of the posting was done by BC'ers @ SBN. I was a late in jioning the canuck forum, but got alot out of it already.

atom

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
Yeah, the BC group may not have the numbers of Ontario but we definitely represent in the posting department! :)

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
the posting and riding deptartment....where the heck is Bruce ? stil stuck out east ? man is he in for a surprise when he gets back....

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the posting and riding deptartment....where the heck is Bruce ? stil stuck out east ? man is he in for a surprise when he gets back....
That's what i was thinking :eek

1 - 13 of 13 Posts