BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
For World Superbikes, "production" is (or at least used to mean) 150 units sold ... I wouldn't count 100 as production at all ...

·
Why not
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And for other series, in racing all over the world, the definition is different. So what? Its a major manufacturer putting out a bunch of units of the same bike which is heavily based on a well established model.

Why do you people have to be pedantic douchebags instead of just enjoying the bike?

G

·
cuz for $250k i could buy a zook 1k for every day of the week, and still have a major down payment for a condo.

please, tell us who in canada will get to enjoy this bike. a big fat ZERO. how is it the best "production" bike? the cost?

nice that mv is still pushing a line that was meant to compete with the srad 750.

·
Why not
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Its a 150K CAD, its not my fault you're poor

Just to clarify for the slower lot, the above is sarcasm.

Its amazingly overpriced and completely ridiculous in every single way, but if I could afford a single bike that I could purchase from a manufacturer, that would be it.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
What's the point in 150k bike? The only place you can use it anywhere near it's potential is the track, and on the track that 150k ain't going to last a long time ..

·
Why not
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's not my fault you're dumb as shit.
Aren't you retired? Shut the fuck up and go away.

There is no point to the bike really. There is no point to a 30 million dollar house, or a million dollar Bugatti. This is just a beautiful machine and I'll enjoy it for the work of art that it is, just like many others I'm sure.

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
It's a work of art for sure. The lucky 100 are going to enjoy riding and / or looking them. Still a silly price for a bike though ;)

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
There is no point to the bike really. There is no point to a 30 million dollar house, or a million dollar Bugatti. This is just a beautiful machine and I'll enjoy it for the work of art that it is, just like many others I'm sure.
In all fairness, you had a question mark at the end of your title so you are in fact asking people's opinions. World's Best Production Bike? No. World's most expensive production sportbike? Possibly yes.

and Doug, a big fat ZERO number of canadians enjoy new MV Agusta's right now anyways. A couple got some in during the loophole... but that's it. ;)

G

·
if yur gonna back up your buddy at least make the diss relevant to the thread.

yur usually better equipped than that .lol :horse
backing me up and stating the obvious are two vastly different things.

j_scott, i do recall some mv bikes being around, but i don't think they were of the 100000 euro variety. even if they were legal to bring in, they'd be drool items on only the highest end showroom floors, like most of the cars everyone here drools over but never have a hope in hell of owning.

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
backing me up and stating the obvious are two vastly different things.

j_scott, i do recall some mv bikes being around, but i don't think they were of the 100000 euro variety. even if they were legal to bring in, they'd be drool items on only the highest end showroom floors, like most of the cars everyone here drools over but never have a hope in hell of owning.
Oh don't get me wrong... I agree with you. It's kinda like when two people argue over which supercar is better, when neither of them own either.

·
Why not
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh don't get me wrong... I agree with you. It's kinda like when two people argue over which supercar is better, when neither of them own either.
The attack was not on how great the bike was, but how because its limited production, its not a production bike. I was welcoming opinions, but I'm not interested in someone's definition of "production". Thats immaterial and idiotic; forwarded by a sailor and a guy who takes bad pictures of ugly women. I don't care about your obviously glorious pasts, do you guys even own bikes or too old now? Flame away!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.