BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bikes for 2006 , Ten-kate's got new livery..Toseland wud be the one to watch. Alstare has got the flashiest color i think

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
You should be able to see Toseland, look for him behind Bayliss, & Corser, to name a couple.

·
keepin' it steel
1,171 Posts
Jaybo said:
You should be able to see Toseland, look for him behind Bayliss, & Corser, to name a couple.
BURN! lol

And how could anyone not cheer for Bayliss?

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
The new kwak looks pretty fast in qualifying too! 2 bikes in the top 5!

Akro exhaust makes it look good too.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
And how could anyone not cheer for Bayliss?
fuk yeah. I think the Troy's are gonna put on a real good show this year! should be awesome, I hope Bayliss can put it together and make a run for the champonship..

akro would make a Buell look good..lol

F

·
0 Posts
so they figured ot how to make wave rotors work now ? you never saw racers use them til middle of last and especially this year .I remember blackfoot SUZUKI in 2003 had em on thier canadian superbike but nothing much else.Now they seem to be everywhere .AMA forumla bikes seem to all have em ,superbikes and shit .,they said they suked before and warped easier,so non of the big teams really touched em .Weird .Wonder if they are new compounds or the same old design .Good to see them on real big boys race bikes .They always talked about the benifits but didnt compete with the brembo's.HMMMM wonder if BREMBO will do a oversized full floating wave ?,,yes please

·
Member #827
1,505 Posts
Personally I think new 2006 Yamaha Italia R1's are looking stupid sexy, and are the best looking bikes on the grid.

After just watching the races this afternoon, it was sad to see those Kawasaki's running like complete ass. If you look closely in race 2 - on the entry to turn 1 on the 2nd or 3rd lap, you can see both bikes (that's 4 pipes) shooting foot long flames for a solid 3-4 seconds. Running rich much!?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts