BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that just dropped his bike over the weekend. I was just wondering if anyone has a left side fairing for a 600 GSXR?

:D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
check out Modern Motorcycling on 12th and Commercial. i spoke to one of the salesmen today and he said they have tons of fairings. don't know if they are in perfect condition but i'm sure they have some good stuff. He'll give you a decent price too.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey.... is your friend Canadian_Gixxer??... lol just joking.

:D

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
no it's not me CBR600F2....

hey gixxer19, you forgot to mention what model year gixxer 600, since you said yellow/black, I would presume either a previously generation 2000 gsxr600 or the new generation 2001 gsxr600?? Too bad he dont need a right panel instead, I got one of those for sale really soon :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
I got a set of used fairings (right panel and belly pan) from Rocky Mountain Motorcycles in Langley last week for (soon to be) my ZX-9R. It was exactly what I needed - right color and all the decals in tack. I got it for 55% of new retail. You should phone and ask if they have one.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Canadian_Gixxer: My friend has a 1999 GXSR600, the previous generation body style.

Thanks for the referrals guys, I'll give those stores a call.

:rider

1 - 6 of 6 Posts