1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
backslider
11,355 Posts
There's a really nice and clean one come up on Craigs List in Burnaby for around ten grand right now !!

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
I was searching for an RC-51 to try and relive my SBW youth. They are thin on the ground and when they come up for sale, be prepared to pay. I went a different route. I recall seeing an Aprilia RSV1000 Factory on a pedestal in the lobby of the hotel during one SBW. Pure Italian hotness. Those sold in about the same numbers as the RC and seem to be easier to find. I had two Tuono V2’s and was happy with them and familiar with the chassis and engine. I put an RSV Factory in the garage this winter and am looking forward to the upcoming season.

Sookyjack ..... what exhaust do you have that you are willing to part with?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking for an RC51 with a clean title.

Please PM me if you have one for sale.

Thanks.
Are you still looking for an RC51? I have a 2003 SP2 with just about 10,000 miles - super clean. Sato rearsets, reverse shift, 520 chain mod and gearing change. I also have a Power Commander that I never installed. I have all the original parts (rearsets) and the stock pipes are still installed. It's the red/silver/black. I'm in Southern California. $9000.

Marty

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts