BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ppl's... looking for a set of leathers and boots for this season. If you have a slightly used one or leads to a good deal them give me a shout. Thanks. :flip

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I looked into this a tiny bit last year and found that you might be able to get last year's stuff very cheap, (especially if you know someone in a shop). I'm not sure how much selection you'd have now that the new stuff is all in, but try looking in the "clearance" section of the catalogues that they have at all dealerships. They'll call in to find out the prices and you might get a great deal if they have something leftover. Otherwise, for decent prices, try BK. They have had a 2 piece Teknic Chicane suit "on sale" for $499 in their "specials" section of their website for a while now. Call them to see what they actually have in store.
www.burnabykawasaki.com/special.asp

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
If BK doesn't have any deals right now apparently Imperial motorcycles is selling brand new 2 piece JoeRocket suits for $700-$800

Jim.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i saw those joe rockets at imperial... not too shabby looking suits...

im still lookin though, hoping to score on some used really cheap ones....

so if anyone hears any leads please let me know. thanks ppl! :D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Burnaby Kawi has last years tecknic 1 piece race suits for 600 bucks. Saw them when I bought my Alpine Stars. They look pretty sweet to man.;)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah right?!?!.... ill check them out tomorrow. im dedicating all tomorrow to finding some leathers and boots... or at least one or the other.

·
Registered
18 Posts
best deals i saw are on dainese suits last year.

i think it was on dainese.be

dont remember...but it was a hell of a lot cheaper, even with the shipping and conversions.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
If you don't have any luck I've got an older suit I bought used. Just light soft armour and it's overall white with Kawi green and purple trim but the price will be VERY nice.

I got it for street touring so that's why I didn't mind the lack of hard armour. But it's too small for my bod and a sweater or liner for the colder days so it's gotta go. Comfy though.

It's a Technic size 46/56 but it fits smaller than the new HJC 44 I just got.

·
Registered
227 Posts
CBR600F2 said:
any more boots or leathers out there for sale?
what size n weight are u CBR600F2?

i'm planning on selling my Teknic Silverstone leathers... but i'm a rather small built fella... the jacket is 38
n it would fit a guy around 140lbs max n around 5'6''-5'8''
black/gray/gunmedal colour scheme with light CE foam armour. great for street riding n mild track stuff....

i'm gonna start a new post... so look out for more details n pix of it if u'r interested. happy hunting!:)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mospeed21 said:

what size n weight are u CBR600F2?

i'm planning on selling my Teknic Silverstone leathers... but i'm a rather small built fella... the jacket is 38
n it would fit a guy around 140lbs max n around 5'6''-5'8''
black/gray/gunmedal colour scheme with light CE foam armour. great for street riding n mild track stuff....

i'm gonna start a new post... so look out for more details n pix of it if u'r interested. happy hunting!:)
i doubt i can fit into that..... but one of these days when we ride maybe ill swing by your house or something and check it out.

how much would you be asking for it??

and how old is it?

·
Registered
227 Posts
CBR600F2 said:

i doubt i can fit into that..... but one of these days when we ride maybe ill swing by your house or something and check it out.

how much would you be asking for it??

and how old is it?
i bought them used from a guy that only wore it 2-3 times for about 20+mins each period. he sold it to me cuz he had another suit already. i have never worn it myself, cuz i bought it in preparation for getting bikers license, so the suit is literally new and in great condition.
i believe they are either the 1999 or 2000 model.
Teknic Silverstone (2nd from the top of the line during that year)
i remember seeing them on bike mags for sale in the ad section n during that time, they were retailing US$999.... obviously i would be selling it for a much cheaper price.
i'm waiting now to get some digital pix of the suit so i can start a post. look out for the thread in a couple days in the BuynSell section here. :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kool... post up some pics when you can and ill check them out.

how much did you get them for anyways?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
going for a long shot here that some ppl havent seen this thread.... sorry for post whoring :rolleyes

·
Registered
634 Posts
go to modern motocycles on commercial. The guy there, aaron has given me great deals in the past. I think he's got joe rocket highsides for 550-600ish range. I just got a 2 pc teknic silverstone suit, sidi boots and new teknic kevlar gloves, the total was 1200 after tax, that's what I would have spent on a suit alone if I went to rms! I got my silverstone 2pc for 799

-arai-

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I'm moving this thread to the Gear section.

And I'd like to add you should check out the CLOSE OUT prices at www.newenough.com .. I think theres some great deals to be had on suits there.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i have a pair of technic boots size 9, give me a call if you want.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts