BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and girls,

im lookin for a rear stand.... no joke... haha... the one with no spools... the one that goes right under the frame... if anyone has any leads for a good bargain then let me know... thanks.

also still lookin for leathers and boots... thanks.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CBR600f2

I can get you anaconda stands at $130 inc. tax brand new..
I got a shop that sells a bunch of bikes stuff so i can get alot of items relativly (sp?) cheap..

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
absolutdm,

SBi Performance, its actually my shop, I do performance work on the side for cars, atv's snomobiles etc,.. just starting to get into the bikes,.. and just starting to sell some bike gear to go with it.. I just got sick of everytime you need to buy something in BC its friggin too exp. then you look south of the border and its alot cheaper,.. so started importing parts myself direct from the manufac. and selling them for less,.. thankfully anaconda is local so that help make it even cheaper.. but if you want one just PM me and i'll hook you up. its actually $135 inc tax sorry,.. i calculated the tax wrong..
I will have a website up shortly that you can pick and choose through and of course will hafta work out some kinda BCSB discount :cool

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
dknite said:
absolutdm,
I will have a website up shortly that you can pick and choose through and of course will hafta work out some kinda BCSB discount :cool
cheap accessories and BCSB discount :) :) I think we all just found a new best friend :) :) :D

·
Registered
417 Posts
dknite, how much would a front stand cost ? (is there a generic one or has to be specific to a bike ?)
Thanks

·
David
181 Posts
Hey dk, what other bike accessories do you do?

Also, maybe you can throw in your $0.2 on the whole communicator debate i.e Chatterbox vs Collett vs whatever other options are out there.

Cambiebiker

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
dknite, great that your setting up a website, more stuff for us all to drool over.

This forum however is for private buying and selling and not for commerical ventures to use. I know your intentions are good, just wanting to help out your fellow bikers. PM me if you want to chat about this some more.

Oh, and I'm still interested in the stand. Is that a contridiction or what? ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
absolutdm

Yeah no problem i will post the link of my site when its done.. maybe you could add it to the link section or something.. and on a final note to (since its started anyway) xenz the front stands are the same price and they have little i dunno what you wanna call them nubs for lack of a better word that hook into holes under the front forks and should work on most if not all sportbikes i do believe.

absolutdm, send me a PM with you phone or email or something and i'll hook ya up when yer ready..

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
cbrf2 if your gunna buy a stand ,do yourself a favour,and get someone to weld a spool attachment on your bike!

I'v seen and heard of many bikes falling of the under swingarm type, you see there is always chain goo on the underside of your swingarm,and if you put a stand under there ................maybe not the first time you do it,maybe not the second or third,but just when you think your getting comfortable with using the stand,it's gunna kick sideways on you ,and down will go your bike. I have been making stands for the last 7 years, and I too am sick of the prices they charge for aftermarket items.

That's why I started my own manufacturing Co several years ago. I do it as a part time hobby buisness,but things have been so busy lately,I'm thinkin of ............getting someone to cover for me while I do my regular job.

Back to spool type ........if you want to get the under side swingarm lift, be verry carefull.

one thing with spool type ,you can sit on the bike when it s on the stand............set static sag,and things like that, You won;t catch me on a non spool type doing that.

my site www.overthetop.ca

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
my stand's

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PH-Q2 said:
my stand's
thanks for the heads up... ill look into getting someone to weld spools onto my bikes.... anyone u guys recommend.. although im sure anyone could do it... how much should i be expectin to spend on those.?????

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
CBR600F2 said:

thanks for the heads up... ill look into getting someone to weld spools onto my bikes.... anyone u guys recommend.. although im sure anyone could do it... how much should i be expectin to spend on those.?????
For the F2 just use one of the stands with the L catches. They are universal so they'll fit your next bike too.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a set of overthetop front and rear stands. Mad props to Steve. Great to deal with and the stands are 2nd to none.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Hey Tokenboy this is a BC page ! just kidding! Glad to hear your happy with your stand's

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Not to say that buying locally isn't better, but I ordered mine from Handy Industries, Universal front and rear for $99USD ($160CDN) they work great. You can check out www.handyindustires.com maybe dk can be a distributor for them. Like I said I have a set if you want to check them out.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
$160 cdn and then duty ,or do ya smuggle em into the country? and what are theyy made of ? STEEL ! and when steel meets aluminum , who win's? Steel every time......so if you don't mind getting a few scratches in your swinger,my suggestion is go ahead........buy AMERICAN hell they own our,power,timber,water,gas and oil,why TF not let them put our bikes on their cheesey little no cost to build ,mild steel stands?

Free trade hurraw we're makin progress here!

The cow eat's in Canada
get's milked in the states
and shit's in mexico ?

Ya go ahead and buy American, you just might be one soon enough!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
anaconda stand

i've got one for 100.00 cash,no tax its used but perfect,aluminum with the rubber wheels.e-mail me /433-6727w6045521376h
john:rider

1 - 18 of 18 Posts