BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my bike, the guy before me had removed the side reflectors and replaced the rear signals lights with clear lights. I'm interested in getting some of this stuff back. Let me know if you have some to sell. btw, my bike is a 2000.

sluggo

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
hey I might be interested in trading with you...I got it bone stock....you got any pictures ?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a couple of pictures showing the rear clear signals. They look pretty good. I think I'd rather have stock though, especially the side reflectors (okay, it doesn't look so good, but it's safer). I really like the fender eliminator. You can't have that :laughing

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
cool what about the front ? are the reflectors removable ? I mean apart from breaking them off ?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My front reflectors are stock, probably just like yours. The side relflectors come off with one bolt I think. I don't have mine, the previous owner took them off. I'd like to get flush mounts though, they're a lot cleaner. I talked to one guy that had them. You have to cut away a bit of the fairing to mount them. That shouldn't be a big deal, because why would you ever want to put the stock ones on again?

sluggo

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you don't need to cut anything to put flushmounts on. I put mine on with no problems. I don't have pics though, sorry.
There's a thread about that somewhere on this site. Bmathews put up a great diagram on how to install flushmounts on our Kawis. i can't seem to find the thread right now, but if you need help, as BMathews or myself as we both have flushmounts on our Kawis.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
me getting "special" fluchmounts from BK tomorrow....hoping that they received the stock.....new "micro" flushmounts.....:evilgrin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts