BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cbc.ca/bc/story/bc-shooting-20060428.html

So far since i have moved into main street area 3 people have been murdered and on the first night the loudest break in to a bank at 3 am....... ( i am still trying to figure out wtf you take from a bank at 3 am in the morning?)
Dayum i miss the fresh smelling flowers of the kits area!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I lived at main and 14th till a few years ago...just wait J it gets better haha
I remember once wakin' up to someone trying to crawl in my bedroom window UNINVITED haha

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
thundergod said:
I lived at main and 14th till a few years ago...just wait J it gets better haha
I remember once wakin' up to someone trying to crawl in my bedroom window UNINVITED haha
Is there more to the story Thor?!

·
Mortgage Pimp
9,195 Posts
heisenberg9 said:
It's pretty self-explanatory. The guy breaks in, sexually molests Thor, and goes home happy.

Everybody wins. :D

Oh, and that blows about the shooting.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I weld.....

Thus its fort knoxs.....

And if anyones trying to get in you get a shotgun full of salt bullet:rockon

·
GoPro Inspector
4,422 Posts
I cant imagine living in town, i'd go nuts. So many people just wondering the streets (at all hours), hiding in corners smoking crack. Deelers making sales in plain view and you know what they're doing...they act like it's thier sidewalk and if you dont like it then dont walk there. I't NOT thier sidewalk, why do people just pretend they dont see it? people complain about it all the time but I never see anyone doing anything about it. When i was younger and would go down town I always used to see cops walking the beat. I havent seen a walking cops in years, and if you do call them it takes the cruisers forever to get there. Im not even sure how many cops we have in town anymore, but we obviously dont have enough to handle whats going on down there.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heisenberg9 said:
The crazy dog I had at the time freaked...then Scotty brought over some peanut butter and I took a few pictures :laughing

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Thank god most of those crackheads can't afford the ferry trip over here, though there are a few wackos downtown here as well! I grew up in Van and every time I go back it seems less and less like anyplace I've ever been. Kinda sad...

I've got an idea.. how about they put in even MORE safe injection sites??

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
treefinder said:
I weld.....

Thus its fort knoxs.....

And if anyones trying to get in you get a shotgun full of salt bullet:rockon
use table salt , not the rock salt in the loads....:2cents

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh shit, I eat there every once in awhile.
I'm shocked that some customers tried to stop the robber who was armed. RIP to that one customer who died.

I'm also disgusted by that Campbell River story below it. 78 yr. old lady who had volunteered at the hospital giftshop for 20 years died of her injuries suffered from a kick to the head. RIP.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts