BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where else I can get this for a better deal then MSRP? MSRP is at $799 just for the jacket.. And does anyone know who makes it?

Thanks.

·
Registered
487 Posts
last year, the suit they were wearing at laguna seca was made by spidi, but i cannot see it anywhere. i guess its one of racer thing. that thing is way too much for a jacket. gl on ur search. lemme know if u get it

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i saw some guy with the Yellow R6 riding with one today at South Surrey i think... i always wanted it.. looks so good with our bike. But wayyyy too much for a jacket..

·
Gear whore
2,922 Posts
beaterdx said:
last year, the suit they were wearing at laguna seca was made by spidi, but i cannot see it anywhere. i guess its one of racer thing. that thing is way too much for a jacket. gl on ur search. lemme know if u get it
Pretty sure only Edwards wears Spidi, Rossi wears Dainese.
The suits that they wore at Laguna Seca were probably one off's by each manufacturer.

H

·
0 Posts
take to richie at ga checkpoint, in pomo, he'll give you a deal, theres a couple in stock

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hillbilly said:
take to richie at ga checkpoint, in pomo, he'll give you a deal, theres a couple in stock

they even have a couple of those in stock?? damn.. love to check it out.. do you know how much they sell for?

Thanks~

·
Gear whore
2,922 Posts
beaterdx said:
hmm is there an echo?
you said "they" so i figured you implied that both Edwards and Rossi wore spidi, but i was saying Rossi wears Dainese :rtfm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts