BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That move he pulled on Hayden on the last lap was dumb, there was no way he was going to make it passed, if Hayden wasnt there he would have ended up in the grass. Tommy should kick him in the nuts.

On another note, looks like Rog busted his leg, a tib/fib, ouch, got caught up with a lapper. :banghead

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
I personally like to see aggressive riding. Sure the move was questionable, but Yates is like Haga -a little wild, and not someone you want behind you on the last lap. I didn't see a problem with it, Yates saw some room and went for it. The only reason Yates could be called a tool would be for the Farnia BS, and that was years ago now.

Duhamels comments on the "pass"
So at the last lap, coming up the hill there, Aaron got a good - you could tell he was committed, he had a good line, and Tommy blocked him a bit, staying on the left, and Aaron was on the paint wide open, so Tommy stayed as tight as he could and then he went back to his line. I guess he didn't see Aaron. He was committed coming in, and he couldn't do nothing to stop, and Tommy turned in to him.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I like to see it too, but, what did he get from it?
He was lucky they didnt crash out, they got 6th and 7th? instead of 2nd and 3rd.

Its not the first time Yates has done it, I just think hes a tool, but his wife looks alright! haha

Miguel looked a few times, but I think he was professional enough to realize its better to finish where he was then to crash and take out another guy.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
meh 2nd is the first loser. Yeah Yates has done it before, but imagine how boring racing would be if everyone was just racing around carefully trying to get points instead of winning. I like to see that win it or bin it attitude, it doesn't equal champonships but it's exctiting to watch.
His wife is hot though, your right about that.

R

·
0 Posts
I agree that Yates is a tool. I was just thinking to myself about a lap before that happened, wow good take on Miguel Yates sure takes a lot of risks. Then what do ya know, he makes one good pass and thinks he's faster than the rest of the world. He's lucky he's on that bike, to me he's the Biaggi of AMA.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did anyone see what happened with Rog and the lapper?
They never showed anything, just the aftermath?

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowStory.asp?HeadlineID=9145

“The tib-fib is broken and was dislocated,” said the youngest Hayden brother. “I’m on my way to Ting’s now to get it worked on. I had gotten around the lapper going up into [turn] three and he got into the back of me. He hit my rear wheel and we were into the wall like that.”

Hayden is going to grit his teeth and try to ride the Supersport race at California Speedway this upcoming weekend.

“They’re going to look at it and see what can be done, but I’m going to try and ride,” Roger said. “I’m only going to do Supersport, but even if I get 21st it’s still 10 points. I’m scheduled to go into surgery right when I get there and hopefully everything goes good.”

Wow, the kid has balls of steel!

·
damn broken leg!!!!!!!
1,610 Posts
I highly doubt he will be racing in a week. IF he does, he will be heavily medicated while on the bike. Very bad long term decision if he does ride.

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
Cash plus young and stupid equals ride! Drugs help.......

·
Fixer
1,610 Posts
roger sara lee hayden=podunk. asshat can't pass another rider safely. must have learned that from his brother, sally jesse tommy hayden.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I just saw that last lap pass on Hacking in the Superstock race...Yates can sure ride, but ya hes still a tool.

Looks like Rog is out till june.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts