BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else grabbed hold of this last metals/commodities bull cycle and won a bunch of money? I don't know fuck-all about trading, and the guy managing the Sentry fund I bought into may not either, but it's sure done well recently, like every other fund of its type...

If only I had been able to have invested more than a sack of peanuts. Oh well...

Now do I lock in my profits? Fuck that, I'm only 24. Higher, higher, faster, faster! Just don't... *pop*

·
Registered
248 Posts
Stocks dont really pop, specially metals. The only stocks that pop are ones that are being artificially inflated without having the actual income to support them.

·
moving pylon
1,428 Posts
you want to see a nice run but a local bc mining company? look at silvercorp metals, stock ticker SVM on the tsx.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Driftland said:
Stocks dont really pop, specially metals. The only stocks that pop are ones that are being artificially inflated without having the actual income to support them.
Artificially inflated or just plain highly-overvalued? If, for what ever reason you can think of, the price of bullion corrects dramatically, then all those stocks belonging to operations depending on investor's confidence in $400+/ounze levels would pretty much give you a pop; because they certainly couldn't come up with any income, as you mentioned.

I was just trying not to sound cocky, anyhow. :)

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
Driftland said:
a la Google?

·
Bohica
2,801 Posts
Kabu said:
Who else grabbed hold of this last metals/commodities bull cycle and won a bunch of money? I don't know fuck-all about trading, and the guy managing the Sentry fund I bought into may not either, but it's sure done well recently, like every other fund of its type...

If only I had been able to have invested more than a sack of peanuts. Oh well...

Now do I lock in my profits? Fuck that, I'm only 24. Higher, higher, faster, faster! Just don't... *pop*
nice work, have fun and try to use funds you can afford to loose.

i'm a recovering member of stockaholics annonymous! i've been stock free for a weeks and on the road to my monthly anniversary ...

however, 12.5% you say ... hmm maybe if i just dabble :devillook

1 - 7 of 7 Posts