BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Finally...your relentless regimen of monitoring the "The Hamilton Spectator" for the latest in breaking news has finally paid off.

Kudos my friend, kudos.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Harps said:
Finally...your relentless regimen of monitoring the "The Hamilton Spectator" for the latest in breaking news has finally paid off.

Kudos my friend, kudos.
hahaha:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Passer of Harps
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Harps said:

Kudos my friend, kudos.
I was actually expecting that. I couldn't get the Globe & Mail site to link. I suck at the interent................and I love the Hamilton Spectator

Miteorite said:
wtf, i have no idea who they are talking about :(
Someone else just told me the same thing. i very very rarely watch tv and it seems like i've seen a thousand different commerical with this idiot in it. Do they just play them during the hockey game or something?

·
Registered
361 Posts
awww man, they could have killed him off at least. maybe have a commercial where he's camping! (of course)... And he's in a wooden dingy. All of the sudden it springs a leak!!! He reaches for his pump, to get the water out of the boat, but he just can't pump fast enough! The water fills the boat and he starts sinking... he cries out in vain, "I knew I should have stopped at Canadian Tire before going camping! If only I had spent the $19.99 on a new SeaSense 500 Gallon/hour Bilge Pump, i could have saved myself from this watery death! It draws only 1.4 amps for long pump and battery life and has a powerful 500 gallon per hour output. It can deliver as much as 30% more flow per amp than competitive size pumps, and comes with a 3 year warrenty!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYY???"
meanwhile the wife would be standing on shore watching this all go down, and she'd think to herself, 'I knew I should have gotten him that Mustang Sea Rider 3-Buckle Powersport Vest for his birthday! It's adjustable 3-buckle design and durable nylon shell and lining would have looked so smart on him. His friends would have been so envious of its airsoft buoyancy foam for superior fit and comfort... his life could have been spared for a mere $79.99'

i think you get the point...

and i just thought i'd let you know that the first idea I had for his death was much more disturbing (it included a band saw)... it was funnier, but maybe a little too dark.

·
Premium Member
7,666 Posts
Scheme said:
I was actually expecting that. I couldn't get the Globe & Mail site to link. I suck at the interent................and I love the Hamilton Spectator
I agree. Not even the Kitimat Gazzette can match the wit, humour or political satire provided by the Spectator.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
That irritating couple has been on the tube for 10 years? Crap, it feels longer.
I, for one, am glad to see the ambiguously heterosexual idiot off the box.
He has personally demasculated a store once held in the highest regard by rednecks, and those who play them on weekends. ;)

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Ya they should have killed him off in some inventful way. Like his wife cleavers him for puting them on the brink of bankrupcy with all the crap he buys from ct or cuts his hand off in a chop saw and bleeds to death because he didn't buy a first aid kit form ct.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Scheme its time to put the Spence Diamond guy and Lilydale guy on the unemployed list as well. Goto work my evil friend. Muahahaha

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
spinster said:
and i just thought i'd let you know that the first idea I had for his death was much more disturbing (it included a band saw)... it was funnier, but maybe a little too dark.
Let’s hear it man!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Team Green 9R said:
p.s. I have no idea who the Canadian Tire couple is......
Consider yourself lucky. :)

·
You like popsicles?
2,020 Posts
spinster said:
awww man, they could have killed him off at least. maybe have a commercial where he's camping! (of course)... And he's in a wooden dingy. All of the sudden it springs a leak!!! He reaches for his pump, to get the water out of the boat, but he just can't pump fast enough! The water fills the boat and he starts sinking... he cries out in vain, "I knew I should have stopped at Canadian Tire before going camping! If only I had spent the $19.99 on a new SeaSense 500 Gallon/hour Bilge Pump, i could have saved myself from this watery death! It draws only 1.4 amps for long pump and battery life and has a powerful 500 gallon per hour output. It can deliver as much as 30% more flow per amp than competitive size pumps, and comes with a 3 year warrenty!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYY???"
meanwhile the wife would be standing on shore watching this all go down, and she'd think to herself, 'I knew I should have gotten him that Mustang Sea Rider 3-Buckle Powersport Vest for his birthday! It's adjustable 3-buckle design and durable nylon shell and lining would have looked so smart on him. His friends would have been so envious of its airsoft buoyancy foam for superior fit and comfort... his life could have been spared for a mere $79.99'

You've either watched too many of those commercials.... or write them! Git 'er!

·
The new kid
359 Posts
spinster said:

Brilliant! :laughing

F

·
0 Posts
spinster said:

ahahahh...:rockon

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
spinster said:

That's gold

1 - 20 of 24 Posts