BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo dude, happy birthday. When ya coming out with us for a ride?

atom

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Bonne Fete (where's the little accent thingies ?)

Have a good one. And just because it's your birthday I'll make sure it's sunny so you can go riding............

.......DONE :D

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
Bonne Fête! :flip

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
Happy Birthday dude!:flashy

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Mr. Murphy said:
Bonne Fête! :flip
Oh, aren't WE Mr Clever today................. Where'd ya find that little thingie?

:rider

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Happy B'day man.....

Hey Bruce, I belive it's some other bikers b'day tomorrow and for the rest of the year, mind using you majic poweres to amke it sunny everyday and rain only from 3am-6am ? and that too only on the greenery and the reservoirs ?:D:D:D

BMatthews said:
Bonne Fete (where's the little accent thingies ?)

Have a good one. And just because it's your birthday I'll make sure it's sunny so you can go riding............

.......DONE :D

·
Devil's Advocate
1,765 Posts
BMatthews said:

Oh, aren't WE Mr Clever today................. Where'd ya find that little thingie?

:rider
You can punch in the character with alt+136, its an extended ascii character code. That or maybe switch your keyboard to french and see what happens! Go to www.asciitable.com for the various codes (some won't display).

·
Registered
465 Posts
I feel so bad that I didn't remember on the day .. ERR .. but hey in the car I told you right. I said I had this feelling it was your bday and you said it was yesturday =) WELL at least you got your bike some awesome gifts =) haha. NOW I am jealous!! It didn't matter that your GF was prettier, your house is bigger, your car is faster, you kill more at CS, you sing better than me, but now I am jealous .. =) Happy 21 man.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Sorry guys, i didn't realize there was a post here for me!
THanks guys! now we gotta go out and ride!!

actually... you guys go first... i gotta wait till after exams....

hopefully this won't take long.

cheers.:cool

·
Registered
332 Posts
LE, what are u talking about?
You don't have a GF right now, so how can u compare? And i don't own a house, or a car man... all i got is my bike, oh yeah....and a big ass loan...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts