BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to buy a yosh trs ss bolt on for a 04 gsxr600/750. who generally has the best price on aftermarket mufflers? i remember seeing a thread on here sometime last year similar to this, but i cant find it in the search.

·
Registered Rider
433 Posts
K4_O1 said:
thanx, im e-mailing him now. any othersuggestions, maybe a local shop?
Also note when compairing prices, you'll need to factor in shipping and duty. I think I paid around $30CAD to get it into Canada, i still saved almost $100 bucks though.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BIG_PERM said:

thanx for the suggestions. i called bayside and was surprised with the customer service and prices. the guy i talked to on the phone was very nice and helpfull. i coludn't go anywhere else. if anyone asks me i will definitely recommend bayside:rockon .......yes i bought one, it will be delivered to me on wed

·
Registered Rider
433 Posts
K4_O1 said:
thanx for the suggestions. i called bayside and was surprised with the customer service and prices. the guy i talked to on the phone was very nice and helpfull. i coludn't go anywhere else. if anyone asks me i will definitely recommend bayside:rockon .......yes i bought one, it will be delivered to me on wed
Grats man. You're going to love the deep throaty sound.

·
Registered
212 Posts
K4_O1 said:
If you don't mind me asking how much was the tab for it. I am in the same position of looking for GIXXER2005 exhaust. thnx

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Email me for a quote anytime. You will be surprised how close I come to the US web prices. All my web prices include duty and brokerage. All of my email quotes include duty, brokerage, shipping, taxes and Delivery.

Free local Delivery. All orders come from the states and take 3-7 days to get in.

Thanks for the buisness!!

Kevin Boisvert
Bayside Performance
604 836 6858
[email protected]
www.baysideperformance.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts