BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted a hot looking blonde gal riding a 900 RR on lougheed highway today. Pulled up beside you at the lights near silvercity, and caught up with you again up the hill. You turned off on Chilko, local hottie rider? Nice!:rockon

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
hahaha it was me, today was my cross-dress day...sorry should have said something....

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
888 said:
You didn't follow her home?
if you read his post , he was always catching upto her. must be one of them f4guys:laughing

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
HarveyB said:
Easy Roger!
man where the fok have you been hiding? i knew sooner or later you would come out of hibernation:laughing

·
Registered
442 Posts
BLADERUNNER 954 said:
if you read his post , he was always catching upto her. must be one of them f4guys:laughing
Yes, I read his post. but there's no way an F4 can catch up with a
900RR. That's why he lost her after the the turn off to Chiko.:laughing

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
888 said:
Yes, I read his post. but there's no way an F4 can catch up with a
900RR. That's why he lost her after the the turn off to Chiko.:laughing
She had more balls then I in that traffic, and she wasn't even born with em! :surrender

·
damn broken leg!!!!!!!
1,610 Posts
I'm confused..... If she has more balls then you and you are "pretty much married" then why the hell do you care????

DAMN!!! I'm supposed to be more sensative to the trends...... Oh well! :horse

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gixxer_76 said:
I'm confused..... If she has more balls then you and you are "pretty much married" then why the hell do you care????

DAMN!!! I'm supposed to be more sensative to the trends...... Oh well! :horse
I can look cant I?!

·
I'm a she-male.
1,410 Posts
How do you tell if a girl is a hottie when she's got a helmet on her head and full on gear head to toe? d:

:lurking

Iceman_19 said:
Spotted a hot looking blonde gal riding a 900 RR on lougheed highway today. Pulled up beside you at the lights near silvercity, and caught up with you again up the hill. You turned off on Chilko, local hottie rider? Nice!:rockon

1 - 20 of 36 Posts