BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
New chain...Soo smooth...
930 Posts
Me too - I really like this -
Would love to build something like that one day...

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Not my style. I'll pass, thanks.

·
New chain...Soo smooth...
930 Posts
Yeah, I hear ya, I am sure that I could buy 3 basically stock bikes for the same price as one custom....

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
wow... there are some hideous bikes on there.

THIS is a nice looking street fighter (SV650 by the way)

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
That is teh best looking SV Ive ever seen!
I've looked into the mods and the price tag not counting the labour is crzy.
Its gives me ideas!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ah come on 7 gs for a frame ,another g for a motor , forks ,bodywork,wheels i think for under 15- 20 depending on parts youd have a 1000cc bike that can turn heads and smoke other bikes .

whats a new r1 cost out the door ? and its not like no one else has one

id do it if i could

the price is f-all and this is why sportbikes on this side of the pond generally suck as far as custom goes ,people need to take more chances and advance the comcepts .

stick to flush mounts ,stickers and paint jobs if these are too crazy to comprehend

·
Get to da choppah!
1,133 Posts
Good old Pete said:
That is teh best looking SV Ive ever seen!
I've looked into the mods and the price tag not counting the labour is crzy.
Its gives me ideas!
Apparently the amount of machining he did to make the VFR swingarm fit was insane.

I'm looking into the Buell headlights & flyscreen asap :evilgrin

·
100% Asshole
3,394 Posts
borderline said:
ah come on 7 gs for a frame ,another g for a motor , forks ,bodywork,wheels i think for under 15- 20 depending on parts youd have a 1000cc bike that can turn heads and smoke other bikes .

whats a new r1 cost out the door ? and its not like no one else has one

id do it if i could

the price is f-all and this is why sportbikes on this side of the pond generally suck as far as custom goes ,people need to take more chances and advance the comcepts .

stick to flush mounts ,stickers and paint jobs if these are too crazy to comprehend
Definantely, I priced out a chassis from them a few years back I've got the motor,fuel injection,wheels and electrics, just need the cash for the rest and I'll have one trick streetfighter.:laughing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts