BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only they would have a futuristic war god on a Ducati in the opening ceremonies for the olympics. And that spin in the Ferrari ... priceless.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Any video?

·
BADUNKADUNK
1,408 Posts
Is there anywhere we can check this out??? Post a vid if you have one.

·
Registered
487 Posts
yah...pretty weak...u guys didnt miss anything. just bikes on stands n an f1...driven by dario (i believe) getting a pitstop and doing 4 or 5 donuts on centre stage.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From the 50 minutes or so I saw of the opening ceremonies during lunch yesterday, ... WTF? That was just head-scratching, mind-boggling nonsense. I didn't see a single athlete or anything that had anything to do with sports. There was a giant 10' tall book being read by evil monks (or something like that), plus the Ferarri donut, what was that for? And the guy leaping around in a leotard doing some sort of ballet with the giant 12-legged ballet monsters...

Complete and utter nonsense. It makes me cringe when I think what our opening ceremonies are going to look like in 2010. :(

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Boost said:
From the 50 minutes or so I saw of the opening ceremonies during lunch yesterday, ... WTF? That was just head-scratching, mind-boggling nonsense. I didn't see a single athlete or anything that had anything to do with sports. There was a giant 10' tall book being read by evil monks (or something like that), plus the Ferarri donut, what was that for? And the guy leaping around in a leotard doing some sort of ballet with the giant 12-legged ballet monsters...

Complete and utter nonsense. It makes me cringe when I think what our opening ceremonies are going to look like in 2010. :(
We'll have that big rock monster thing running around scarring the crap out of the crowd.

Seriously though, does anybody like that fucking symbol? Ugliest damn thing ever.

Ryan

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
Well, they picked the most politically correct symbol for 2010 games and not something that represents BC.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha just because the IOC people saw the one in stanley park.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they need to expand the olympics to include racing. if you dont think that racers are athletes pull your head outta your ass and do some research. (i think most people on here would be enlighted, but ignorance is bliss). but as a sampling their heart rates hover around 150bpm. that would cause most people some rather bad complications with the worst resulting in death.

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
They had to put the Ducati on a float because they are afraid it may crap out. Lord know they would not want to see that.

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
Bill's 5th Gear stunt team should be in the opening ceremonies for our 2010 Olympics.

Somebody needs to start a petition.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts