few pics i took!

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Damn those are way better than mine!

·
Member #899
2,611 Posts
Those look great Sat! I was out there today watching for a while - it looks like a whole lot of fun. The track set-up was interesting and not at all what I expected. Was there really a guy there from Blackfoot or is it a bike that was imported from Alberta?

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dunno..we go there around 1 or somthing, i was out on the track took a few and we left, bill didnt show up, at least not at the time when we were there.

YAh we prolly just missed eachother Nancy, next time!

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
Yes there were a few riders from Calgary visiting our track so the Blackfoot sticker makes sense. We also had a few down from Prince George. It was a "Western National" Round. More are scheduled at select Western Canadian Club events this year with the next BC round in Quesnel mid summer. See our website for details.

·
Ringgdingdingdingdingding
1,492 Posts
Speaking of Blackfoot Motorsports I was in there a week or two ago and they had a sweet 2004 (I think, fairly new anyway) NSR50 race bike for about 4-5 G's I think. Just in case any of the mini racers are interested. I can go have another look if anyone wants.

M

·
0 Posts
Nice pics, thanks for posting them up. We had a great opening race today, amazingly the rain held off and we had a dozen out of towners show up to mix it up. Hope to see some more spectators on May 14th!

·
2,580 Posts
A few I took of Brian Enns on my YSR 50 today. He has way to much fun out there on it......

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
NFG said:
A few I took of Brian Enns on my YSR 50 today.......
AT LAST! ! ! ! A bike that fits him.... :evilgrin

·
2,580 Posts
TeeTee said:
You know I really never noticed before but........ he is a bit on the short side!

·
Registered
192 Posts
TeeTee said:
I still feel the love with those coments. This is the most fun i've had racing if only that ysr 50 has a little more power. Every one should come and watch it, its free to get in.

·
2,580 Posts
At last Brian. What you finally stacked enough books up that you could reach the keyboard? "Yes I still love you too mang!"

See you next race. And could you bring that bike carrier we talked of.....

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
can you gusy let me know when the next race is so i can show up and take some pics, thanx in advance.

·
2,580 Posts
Sloan said:
Does anyone have a picture of Stefan on his YSR for contrast?

And your point being.......

M

·
0 Posts
Saturnin said:
can you gusy let me know when the next race is so i can show up and take some pics, thanx in advance.
Sunday May 14th is the next race. Practice starts at 10:00am, racing at noon. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I can only reach if i stand on my tip toes. Yes stef is a big man on a little bike. I'm a little man on a little bike. But this weekend I get to ride the new big in portland should interesting riding a diesal bike at race speed for the first time. I will bring what we talked about to the next race day in May done deal. I'll post some pctures of the big bike as soon as I take them it looks cool. BRian #182

·
2,580 Posts
bEaV said:
I can only reach if i stand on my tip toes. Yes stef is a big man on a little bike. I'm a little man on a little bike. But this weekend I get to ride the new big in portland should interesting riding a diesal bike at race speed for the first time. I will bring what we talked about to the next race day in May done deal. I'll post some pctures of the big bike as soon as I take them it looks cool. BRian #182
All joking aside I wish you luck this weekend Brian. Be safe and race smart! See you next YSR race.

·
2,580 Posts
Sloan said:
Ya know, that's a better fit than I thought.
I love this little bike. Sure I would like a lot more power ( stock 50cc motor is so anemic ) but it's so much fun throwing it around a track. It forces you to be smooth and use your head as it is so easy to fall out of the power.

That said I get my ass kicked as I am twice as heavy as any of the other racers but I'm having fun and really don't care. Funny thing is that I got third place overall last season just by showing up.

Here are a few other pics of the "toy" being abused at Tradex...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts