BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, firstly I'll say that I learnd the basics of riding on a rm125 a couple years ago. I bought it yesterday 10k miles no real problems. I rode it for two hours last night and a couple hours today. I have to say that I am a little afraid of this thing and I plan to take the MSF soon. Im gonna try and get it registered tomorrow and if that goes to plan I'll be hitting up this large new parking lot to do some nice practice making turns and getting use to the bike. I have no problem shifting or starting out. I also wanna say at least its not an r6 or a hyabusa.

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
Welcome. And that's a sweet bike you have.

It may be worth pointing out that while we have a lot of users on this board that are from all over it's primarily a Western Canada sort of deal. You're very welcome to be here but the commute to join the group rides may be a real killer though.... :D

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
congrats on the new bike. soooooooooo you drove it around a couple hrs one night then a couple hrs the next day and then your going to go in and get it registered?? isn't that a little backwards??

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
congrats on the new bike. soooooooooo you drove it around a couple hrs one night then a couple hrs the next day and then your going to go in and get it registered?? isn't that a little backwards??
Hey don't hack on the guy, he's riding a 600r. Anyone who rides that bike has immunity. :rockon

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Very cool bike. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Congrats JJ...
I've got your bike in a '98. Only concern is watching tight parking lot turns. It gets kinda 'top heavy' at slow speeds. Otherwise, you've got an awesome machine.
Enjoy! .... it safely!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts