BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Riding in the rain
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, long time ago (2-3 years ago) when I was still riding a scooter :)laughing ), I purchased a Z1R helmet from a getto motorcycle store. I bought it cuz it provided me with full face protection. But obviously, I didn't do my reseach and was ignorant to spend ~$150 on that POS.
Anyways, i am saving up right now to buy a better helmet (shoei). But in the mean time, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy some accessories for this helmet?

I would like to get a shield and a breath guard. I checked quite a bit of stores and none of them carry this brand (grrr...)

Or are there such things as an universal shield/ breath guard?

THanks guys!
:surrender :surrender

·
Registered
88 Posts
Take the helmet with you and go to any Parts Canada dealer. They will not stock the parts but they can order them for you. Make sure you take the helmet so they can confirm the model and order the correct sheild.

Hey guys, long time ago (2-3 years ago) when I was still riding a scooter :)laughing ), I purchased a Z1R helmet from a getto motorcycle store. I bought it cuz it provided me with full face protection. But obviously, I didn't do my reseach and was ignorant to spend ~$150 on that POS.
Anyways, i am saving up right now to buy a better helmet (shoei). But in the mean time, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy some accessories for this helmet?

I would like to get a shield and a breath guard. I checked quite a bit of stores and none of them carry this brand (grrr...)

Or are there such things as an universal shield/ breath guard?

THanks guys!
:surrender :surrender

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.