BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://media.putfile.com/Blowback2
http://media.putfile.com/Blowback64

clearing the headers of unspent gas after not running for a year and flooding the shit out of it . runs perfect now ,no flames ,,,kinda too bad .

yes its bad for valves ,etc ect blah blah ,the flatslides are pooring gas in like a waterfall so its got to get out somehow .haaha,the ear shattering sound is worth a trip to imperial for valves,,,,,,,every season .

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Sounds pretty wild. Looks like a good system for heating your right foot, but what about the left one?

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
I can only imagine what that is like in real life. We need to make you a belly canister to tone that puppy down so you can ride it in public.

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
hmmmm

awsome exhaust, some reason it sounds looks and sounds familiar to me I wonder why (laughs at inside joke)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TeeTee said:
I can only imagine what that is like in real life. We need to make you a belly canister to tone that puppy down so you can ride it in public.

im riding it in public anyway ,wont be a daily rider more of a piss around for a bit and run back home .No point of making that exhaust and not actually usuing it

·
Sex Appeal
1,560 Posts
thoughs videos do not do that exhaust justice, all i have to say is HOLY FUCK! serouisly that thing omg lol, i was on the other side of the room i had to cover my ears, like holy crap.

you guys got to hear it in real life

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
loud pipes save lives ..lol well this one makes people deaf ,so maybe not so effective .

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
I was at Borderline's shop tonight...

I could give you all the anecdotes in the world to explain how loud that brilliant piece of insanity is, but it wouldn't really do it justice.

My decibel counter, on the other hand, quantifies it rather well.

Idle....was about 95 dBC
WOT..was about 125 dBC

For those of you that don't really have an idea of how loud that is, see this page.

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
looks like I'll have to measure it again next time I drop by...
comparatively speaking the WMRC rule is 88 dBA...
doesn't allow for a realistic comparison the way it stands.

:banghead I knew I forgot something

1 - 9 of 9 Posts